Thank you very much for participating in the Grow Narberth effort! Your donations to local food banks are very much needed and appreciated. Information regarding donation sites, days/times to donate, and things to do is below. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
2021 Grow Narberth Drop off Locations
Donations should be left in the coolers at the following locations:
- Giving Garden behind the Narberth Library
- Community Garden in the Sabine Park parking lot
Grow Narberth Drop off Days/Times
Coolers are open every Monday at 4 pm until 8 am Tuesday morning.
- Wash your hands before harvesting produce. Don’t donate if you are sick.
- Your donations don’t have to be beautiful- just make sure they’re in a condition in which you’d consume them yourself.
- If you use pesticides in your garden, follow the label instructions carefully.
- Wipe off dirt, but don’t wash the produce. It can strip the natural protective coating, and may cause produce to spoil more quickly.
- Please place your produce in a container prior to donating! Plastic grocery bags and salad containers are ideal, but feel free to get creative if you don’t have either.
- Don’t mix different vegetables or fruits in the same bag or container.