Thank you very much for participating in the Grow Narberth effort! Your donations to local food banks are very much needed and appreciated. Information regarding donation sites, days/times to donate, and things to do is below. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Grow Narberth Drop off Days/Times
Sunday and Monday afternoons/evenings
Grow Narberth Drop off Locations:
- 116 Conway Ave, home of Holly Bond Farrell – Leave on front porch in cooler
- 105 Avon Rd, home of Linda Pitt – Leave in cooler at side entrance, facing the house it is on the right
- 512 N. Wynnewood Ave, home of Stacey Griffin – Leave on front porch in cooler
- 135 Merion Ave, home of Jennifer Morinigo – Leave on front porch in cooler
COVID-19 Drop Off Guidelines:
Please wear a mask during drop off, and please use hand sanitizer prior to touching the cooler.
- Wash your hands before harvesting produce. Don’t donate if you are sick.
- Donate only high quality produce. Don’t donate bruised or overripe produce.
- If you use pesticides in your garden, follow the label instructions carefully.
- Wipe off dirt, but don’t wash the produce. It can strip the natural protective coating, and may cause produce to spoil more quickly.
- Don’t mix different vegetables or fruits in the same bag or container.
- There isn’t a particular kind of bag of container that is preferred; whatever clean and available packaging you have is fine.