Thank you very much for participating in the Grow Narberth effort! Your donations to local food banks are very much needed and appreciated. If you’re interested in donating produce or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Wash your hands before harvesting produce. Don’t donate if you are sick.
- Your donations don’t have to be beautiful- just make sure they’re in a condition in which you’d consume them yourself.
- If you use pesticides in your garden, follow the label instructions carefully.
- Wipe off dirt, but don’t wash the produce. It can strip the natural protective coating, and may cause produce to spoil more quickly.
- Please place your produce in a container prior to donating! Plastic grocery bags and salad containers are ideal, but feel free to get creative if you don’t have either.
- Don’t mix different vegetables or fruits in the same bag or container.